ADMISSION PROCESS SUMMARY
Submitting complete Online Application form in accordance with Eligibility criteria set forth in this Prospectus.
Submitting complete application form available in the prospectus from Students Affair Section nwsm.
Shortlisting for Interview
Short-listing for interview shall base on the combination of aggregate weightage of:
- SSC / Equivalence = 10%
- HSSC / Equivalence = 40%
- Provincial Entrance Test = 50%
NWSM Admission Interview
- a. The interview assesses an array of intellectual and social abilities based on the competencies expected to have been achieved at entry level.
- b. Interviews for admission shall be held at NWSM. Candidates shall be required to demonstrate adequate communication skills, proﬁciency in English, and general knowledge. Their motivation to adopt medical profession shall also be assessed.
- c. Interview panel reserves the ﬁnal rights to accept or refuse admission to a candidate without providing any reason.
Medical Fitness Test
Provisionally short listed candidates will undergo a general medical examination by NWSM appointaed medical board, which shall issue certificate of fitness.
Selection shall be based on review of all above achievements. Successful applicants shall be announced and communicated individually.
Joining the College
- a. Joining instructions will be communicated to successful candidates.
- b. All such candidates must submit an undertaking on Rs. 50/- Judicial paper (specimen in Annexure “A”).
Weightage for Preparation of Final Merit List will be as under
|SSC or equivalent level examination
|F.Sc or equivalent level examination
|Provincial Entrance Test