School of Medicine to achieve national and international eminence in graduate, postgraduate and continuing medical education, research, leadership, bioethics and community health, services.
Educate medical students as scientists, healthcare professionals to conduct high quality biomedical research and practice evidence based medicine and provide patient centered holistic ethical care to prevent, diagnose and treat human illness with emphasis on developing skills, habits of life long learner and producing world class leaders in the field of medicine. To further improve the health of community by setting standards of excellence in medical education, research and patient care.
Upon completion of the program, the graduates shall be able to Program Outcomes:
Students shall be able to
- Understand, correlate and apply theoretical foundations of knowledge to the clinical practice.
- Analyze the problem, make clinical decision for diagnosis and provide appropriate treatment and management plan.
- The graduate will be able to deliver and conduct research pertains to updated knowledge and skills efficiently.
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders and present his research abstract in symposia and conferences at National and International level. Conduct, analyze and interpret the research findings independently.
- Work as team member in providing health services nationally and internationally.
- Consistently Perform ethical and medico legal practices
- Grow them in the market and remain updated to the professional research demand of the province, country and abroad.
The values will serve as the basis for Northwest School of Medicine's eﬀorts to fulﬁll its mission and achieve its vision for the future in teaching, research, clinical practice and service. The core values of the Northwest School of Medicine are:
- Commitment to our mission and strong, conﬁdent belief in our work.
- Excellence and integrity in teaching, research and service.
- Striving to maintain the highest ethical standards and accept accountability for all we do and say.
- Leadership in medical education and health care, especially for the economically disadvantaged.
- Commitment to serve our community, the naon and world through public health programs, medical care, and health education.
- Unrelenting pursuit of knowledge through research and life-long learning.
- Commitment to cultural diversity among faculty, staﬀ and students.
Goals and Objectives:
The academic program leading to the M.B.B.S from the Northwest School of Medicine is structured to produce leaders in the ﬁeld of medicine who are knowledgeable of the principles of modern science, and who have mastered the art of critical thinking in clinical decision-making process in order to engage in the practice of medicine as competent professionals. The graduates of this program are expected to exhibit compassion and professional attitudes and conducts. They are expected to be self-directed, committed and life-long learners who adhere to ethical standards of behavior and serve diverse populations.