A School of Medicine to achieve National and International eminence in graduate, postgraduate and continuing medical education, research, bioethics and community health services.
Educate medical students, scientist, health care professionals and public. Conduct research and provide patient centered holistic ethical care to prevent, diagnose and treat human illnesses with emphasis on developing skills and habits of lifelong learning and producing world class leaders in the ﬁeld of medicine. Further improve the health of community by setting standards of excellence in medical education, research and patient care.
Further improve the health of community by setting standards of excellence in medical education, research and patient care.
The values will serve as the basis for Northwest School of Medicine's eﬀorts to fulﬁll its mission and achieve its vision for the future in teaching, research, clinical practice and service. The core values of the Northwest School of Medicine are:
- Commitment to our mission and strong, conﬁdent belief in our work.
- Excellence and integrity in teaching, research and service.
- Striving to maintain the highest ethical standards and accept accountability for all we do and say.
- Leadership in medical education and health care, especially for the economically disadvantaged.
- Commitment to serve our community, the naon and world through public health programs, medical care, and health education.
- Unrelenting pursuit of knowledge through research and life-long learning.
- Commitment to cultural diversity among faculty, staﬀ and students.