Admissions for the 2021 – 2022 session are now open. Apply online by clicking the button below:
Potential candidates are required to meet the following criteria for admission into the MBBS program:
- Candidates’ grades in FSC (or equivalent) will hold 40% weightage.
- Candidates must pass the MDCAT, which holds a 60% weightage for admission
- Only the candidates, who make it to the merit list will be considered for admission
- Successful candidates are required to deposit the admission fee within 72 hours, otherwise, the candidate will forfeit his/her chance of admission. Refund policy shall be according to PMC Rules.
- As per PMC approvals, the fee structure for the entire five years will be uploaded on the website.
- Each year, the student must pay the annual fee timely or will be liable to a fine of PKR. 500 per day.
- Limited number of merit scholarships are available.
- Admission portal opens on 1st of August 2021
- Interim merit list will be displayed on website as and when necessary, during the process of admission
- Final admission list will be made public by or before 30th January 2022 and sent to authority for review
- Students’ transfer from other institutions will start on March 1, 2022, as per PMC regulations
- Foreign students’ admission will be as per PMC regulations
- The admission process shall be conducted through an online portal and in a transparent manner with the final merit list and admission list being provided to the authority for purpose of review and record on the date of issuance of the merit list and admissions list
- Admission will be open to everyone fulfilling the criteria
- Students’ admission/registration fee with SAS NWSM, as determined by PMC will be non-refundable.
- Hostel accommodation will be available on first come first serve basis after paying the dues.
All those admitted to MBBS program will be screened for the following before their class numbers are issued:
- Full Blood Count to check for anemia and other hematological disorders
- Chest X-Ray to check for Tuberculosis
- Hepatitis B, C, and HIV screening
- Blood and Urine Sugar to check for Diabetes
All students must have COVID-19 and Hepatitis B Vaccination.