Following campus facilities are provided at NWSM.
- Students’ Lounge: The campus offers separate lounges for male and female students.
- Lockers facility: Locker facilities have been made available for safe keeping of valuables under strict lock and key management practices.
- Book Shop: On site bookshop offering a wide range of medical and related books has been arranged to facilitate the students.
- Cafeteria and Tuck Shop: Cafeteria and tuck shops are available on the campus to host the students, faculty, assisting staff, and the residents of hostels. These offer a range of snacks and other items of daily use on a discounted rates from market.
Preliminary diagnostics are performed to assess the health conditions of our students at the time of admission. Extensive health coverage and medical benefits are offered covering both outpatient and inpatient care for their acute medical conditions arising from accident and/or illness occurring during the educational program. A student will be entitled to medical facilities as per the rules and regulation of the AHL which includes the following:
- 50% discount of hospital services which includes rooms charges, lab investigations, radiological test/procedures and OT charges.